Light Filled Modern 9th Floor Two Bedroom Apartment with Unprecedented Views
908/23 Ravenshaw Street, Newcastle West NSW 2302
This is the first time that this superb two-bedroom ninth floor apartment has been offered to the market since it was built. Located in the esteemed and secure ‘Spire’ Complex the apartment has been ingeniously designed with floor to ceiling windows at every opportunity to capitalise on the light and uninterrupted views spanning across the harbour up to Port Stephens and out to the Hunter Valley and Mount Sugar Loaf.
Built for entertaining, this exceptional apartment offers the best of contemporary living with a spacious open plan layout and is at one with its environment. The ultimate in transterior living has been achieved with seamless access through glass sliding doors that open to the expansive North facing all year-round private balcony which captures 270-degree views and of both the sunrise and sunset. The modern light filled kitchen with Caesarstone waterfall benchtop is centrally located allowing the resident chef to be part of the conversation, as they prepare the food for guests mingling and enjoying the dramatic outlook. You will find two large double bedrooms with ducted and ceiling fans, double glazed windows and blackout blinds, the main with walk-through robe to the well-appointed ensuite, and the guest bedroom with built-in robes and easy access to the central bathroom with a bath, plus a full complete customised standalone study featuring bespoke cabinetry and wine rack.
Residing in the epitome of ultra-convenient locations, walkscore.com calls this location a “Walkers Paradise” with a score of 94/100. And you can see why. Although you have your own secure large car space with extra secure storage this apartment is easily walkable to bars and restaurants in both the CBD and Darby Street or for a bit of culture you can take a quick stroll to Civic Theatre and Newcastle Gallery. Want to head out of town? Hop on the Light Rail to The Interchange and you can be there in less than 10 minutes. Run out of an ingredient? Just take the lift down to Marketown where you have the choice of Coles or Woolworths at your disposal. This apartment really does deliver a superb new way of living.
– Ninth floor contemporary North facing apartment with dramatic views to Port Stephens and the Hunter Valley
– Floor to ceiling glass windows
– Two large double bedrooms with ducted and ceiling fans, double glazed windows and blackout blinds
– Complete customised standalone study featuring bespoke cabinetry and wine rack
– Luxuriously spacious living areas with corner views from large light-filled windows
– Bright white galley style kitchen with Caesarstone waterfall benchtops, dishwasher and stainless-steel appliances
– Enjoy the lush step into nature with the complex’s enviable SkyGarden
– Secure building with video intercom
– Single car space with storage cage for bikes and all your summer and winter toys
– Walkscore of 94/100, enjoy bars, restaurants, beaches, shopping, transport all on your doorstep
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable;
however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their