Position and Potential Unite in this Solidly Built Family Home
9 Gari Street, Charlestown NSW 2290
Nestled on a quiet street just moments from the vibrant heart of Charlestown, this much-loved four-bedroom home is a timeless gem awaiting its next chapter. The epitome of potential, this residence is a testament to enduring quality, with building reports confirming its solid structure.
Consider the opportunity to transform this dwelling into your dream home with a few strategic updates. Imagine replacing the floor coverings and applying a fresh coat of paint to breathe new life into its interiors. Modernising the original kitchen and bathroom spaces or exploring an open floorplan will not only add instant value but also infuse the home with contemporary style. The tiered backyard is a blank canvas awaiting the touch of a green thumb while the covered alfresco area invites you to enjoy the fresh air year-round, providing the perfect setting for family gatherings. The tandem garage ensures convenience, offering ample space for your vehicles and perhaps a workshop or additional storage.
Location becomes a key feature with this residence. Situated on a quiet street, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds – the serenity of suburban living and the convenience of quick access to the local primary school, Charlestown Square and the city bypass making shopping a breeze and access to John Hunter Hospital or the shores of Lake Macquarie effortless.
– Classic clad and tiled family home with solid bone on 626sqm block
– Air-conditioned lounge room
– Original eat-in kitchen with electric cooking appliances
– One of the four bedrooms fitted with a built-in robe
– Original bathroom with shower over bathtub, second shower and separate w.c
– 32 Solar electricity panels keep running costs down
– Tandem garage plus extra paring on driveway
– Just 200m to Charlestown South Public School, 3.4km Whitebridge High, 5 min drive to St Paul’s and St Mary’s at Gateshead
– 600m to Club Charlestown, 5km to Warners Bay lake foreshore, 8km to Redhead Beach, 5k, 10km to Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.