Elegant Family Home Nestled in One of the Most Desirable Locations
45 Caldwell Street, Merewether NSW 2291
This sophisticated near century old family home, circa 1930, has been meticulously renovated to perfection. The ingenious recent design has captured every bit of natural light and flawlessly marries the charm of the original home with today’s comforts and transterior living. This is a golden moment for such a superb family home like this, in such a tightly held pocket of Merewether to come on the market.
From the moment you approach the endearing porch sets the tone for the entirety of this manor. Inside the original part of the house, you’ll be welcomed with high ornate ceilings, feature fireplaces, a formal living room, three light-filled generous bedrooms, the main bathroom and laundry. There’s then the most inviting new extension that expands to a sunlit open plan living, dining and kitchen. This main bright open family zone is north facing with sky-high ceilings, countless windows, a modern kitchen with expansive island bench and wide-ranging glass concertina doors that seamlessly open the entire back of the home to the outdoors, a beautiful deck and lush established backyard with the most memorising Morten Bay Fig. Upstairs parents can retreat and rejoice in their own new addition first floor, fitted with your personal lounge area, a bright and airy contemporary master suite with ensuite and enormous walk-in-wardrobe dressing room.
Nestled in one of Merewether’s most sought-after beachside family orientated neighbourhoods, this home grants you access to some of the best schools, sporting fields, seaside bars, restaurants, and pubs, plus beaches and water activities.
– Large near century old double brick four-bedroom family home
– Meticulously renovated with ingenious windows and airflow design
– Feature fireplaces and ornate ceilings retained and restored
– Efficient home double brick, louvers, clever use of functional windows and nature
– Private north aspect level large backyard with beautiful old established trees
– Split cycle air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
– Large block in tightly held family friendly pocket of Merewether
– 20minute walk to Dixon Park, Merewether Beach, The Beaches Hotel, Merewether Surfhouse
– The Junction Public School 1km, Holy Family Primary School 1km, St Joseph’s Public School 1.2kms, Newcastle High School 1.5kms, St Francis Xavier’s College 2.2kms
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable;
however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their