Your Dudley Dream Come True
23 Tumut Street, Dudley NSW 2290
Imagine waking up in a coastal haven, where the sea breeze gently reminds you of sun-filled days by the beach. Picture your kids walking with you to the highly sought after local primary school, and your days filled with the choice of beach outings, surfing adventures, and scenic bush walks through coastal rainforest. This is Dudley—a dreamy locale where the community bond is tight.
Now, stop dreaming and step into your perfect reality. Feast your eyes on this three-bedroom gem, a home that has undergone a top-to-bottom transformation. From the fully refurbished roof to the upgraded electrical switchboard, the polished timber floors, new fully ducted and zoned A/C, and the sleek modern bathroom and kitchen spaces—it’s a sanctuary waiting for you. No to-do list, just pure coastal bliss from day one.
Nestled on a 488.2sqm block in one of the suburb’s most coveted streets, this residence offers more than just a home; it’s a lifestyle upgrade. Wake up to leafy views, gentle sea breezes, and natural light that fills every corner. There’s ample space for kids and pets to have fun in the great side and front yards. And as you plan for the future, envision extensions, a new deck, or even a pool (STCA).
Fuel your mornings with a coffee rendezvous at Paperboy Espresso or treat yourself to an evening at the Royal Crown Hotel for drinks or a delightful bistro meal. And when the weekend beckons, the only decision on your plate is whether to hit the waves at Dudley or Redhead beach for a surf or a refreshing swim.
– Classic single level home sits atop its oversized internally painted single garage and storage
– Open plan lounge and dining flows into newly renovated kitchen and appliances
– Two of the three generous bedrooms are fitted with new built-in robes
– Contemporary bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c
– New interior doors, Roman blinds, power-points with USB points
– Thoughtfully renovated with quality workmanship throughout
– Reay Park and playground at end of street
– 2.7km to Whitebridge High, 4.2km to St Paul’s and St Mary’s at Gateshead
– Moments to Glenrock State Conservation Area, Fernleigh Track, Dudley & Redhead Beach
– 4km/8mins to Charlestown Square, 12km/18 mins to Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.