Entertainer’s Delight Amid Bali Inspired Oasis
4 Bridge Street, West Wallsend NSW 2286
Start your day by taking a refreshing dip in the low maintenance saltwater pool, complete with an eco-pump, and a solar cover that extends your swim season by up to four months. In the evening, treat yourself to a picturesque dining experience on the back deck as the sun gracefully dips behind Mount Sugarloaf. When friends swing by, whip up a feast in the pizza oven and showcase your culinary prowess. Your kids will absolutely adore the purpose-built skate ramp, while lush gardens reveal the touch of a skilled green thumb, creating a tropical paradise that’ll transport you to a Bali-inspired dreamland. This four-bedroom home is your ultimate entertainment haven.
Inside, the house has been tastefully updated featuring beautiful timber floors that seamlessly connect indoor and outdoor spaces, perfect for those who love to entertain. You’ll stay cosy year-round with the help of air conditioning and a toasty winter fire, all while a whopping 10kW solar system keeps those pesky bills in check. An additional covered space connects to the massive 10.2m x 6.1m shed, which boasts a third bathroom. Hobbyists and tradies alike will marvel at the sheer storage capacity in here.
With everything this home has to offer, you may never want to leave, yet just 500m away you will find the par-3 Sugar Valley Golf Club. It’s the same distance to West Wallsend Public School, a little further to the high school and a two minute drive to the local neighbourhood shops. Jump in the car and head to Cameron Park Plaza in under five minutes for a range of shopping, dining and the brand new Harrigan’s Pub.
– Single level weatherboard and tiled roof home on 872.6sqm north facing block
– Saltwater pool in decked surrounds and tropical garden surrounds
– Covered paved entertaining area with pizza oven and skate ramp
– Open plan living with timber floors and bi-fold doors connecting to rear deck
– Spacious kitchen with 900mm gas cooktop and oven
– 3 of the 4 bedrooms fitted with built-in robes, fans to all, main with ensuite
– Main bathroom with freestanding tub, frameless glass shower, twin vanity
– Double carport plus heaps of driveway parking
– Huge shed with third bathroom
– 4 mins to M1, 7 mins to Hunter Expressway, 35 mins to Newcastle CBD
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.