Split Level Home with Sensational Northerly Views, Modern Updates, & Further Potential
146 Macquarie Street, Merewether NSW 2291
Step into this split-level home and soak up the sweeping views that unfold to the north. By day, revel in the city vistas, Stockton’s sandy shores, and the majestic mountains on the horizon. By night, let the twinkling city lights take centre stage.
This home already has a modern makeover in full swing as can be seen in the brand-new main bathroom decked out with a standalone tub and rainmaker shower. The exterior boasts a fresh face-lift with a smart rendered façade, while inside, new floor tiles, plantation shutters, and ducted air-conditioning dial up the modernity. No to-do list required when you move in; you can either kick back and enjoy or roll up your sleeves and amp up the style with personal touches. The master ensuite and kitchen are ready for your magic touch and the chance to add further value.
Moments to The Junction precinct where you are spoiled for choice with boutique shops, cafes and restaurants as well as village amenities. If you’re in the mood for a beach day you can be on the sand at Merewether in under six minutes, while Merewether Public School and Merewether Golf Club are also super close to home.
– Rendered brick/tile home on 537sqm block with far-reaching north facing views at rear
– Open plan lounge and dining with tiled floors and plantation shutters
– All three bedrooms on upper level are fitted with built-in or walk-in robes
– Fully tiled contemporary new bathroom, original master ensuite, handy third w/c
– Plenty of off-street parking with two driveways plus double garage
– Rear balcony and fenced yard to take in the views
– 2km to shops, dining and schools at The Junction precinct
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.