Art Deco Elegance Meets Hamptons Coastal Style in a Coveted Beachside Pocket
168 Brooks Street, Bar Beach NSW 2300
Experience the seamless blend of two unique design eras where the enduring allure of yesteryear gracefully merges with the laidback luxury of coastal living inside this beautifully renovated double brick home.
Inside, tall ceilings, leadlight windows, and timber floors all echo the nostalgia of the late Art Deco era. Yet, the heart of the home beats with a modern pulse, exemplified by the captivating island kitchen, eye-catching pendant lighting and plantation shutters that all evoke the casual sophistication of a Hamptons retreat.
The formal lounge and dining areas exude warmth with a gas fire. Your master retreat is reminiscent of a high-end hotel, offering an ensuite bath experience that is nothing short of lavish, with a freestanding tub, marble vanity, and exquisite light fixtures. A spacious open family living space seamlessly integrates with the island kitchen, providing both functionality and timeless elegance. For families, the lower level features a games room, two additional bedrooms, and a third bathroom. Outside, a sprawling expanse of lawn and a solar-heated pool beckon. And for those who love to host, the enclosed deck and poolside cabana await your gatherings with family and friends.
Nestled in a highly sought after pocket of Brooks Street, this property is a mere 650m from Bar Beach allowing you to get in a surf or swim before work. You’re also just a stone’s throw from bustling Darby Street and The Junction precinct with their many cafes, boutiques, restaurants and nightlife, while a short walk finds you in Harris Farm or Genesis Gym.
– Double brick and tiled roof home on generous 749sqm block
– Stretch out in the formal lounge and dining rooms, relax in the open plan family living, or unwind in the lower level rumpus
– Two upper level bedrooms both with stunning ensuite bathrooms with under floor heating
– Zoned ducted a/c and a gas fire for year-round comfort
– Caesarstone island kitchen with shaker style cabinetry, Smeg gas stove and microwave, Miele dishwasher and abundant storage
– Covered deck with louvre shutters providing shade from the afternoon sun
– Single carport and single garage with workshop and drive-through access
– Newcastle Grammar, St Joseph’s Primary, Newcastle High School and The Junction Public school are all close by
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.