Family Haven For Living and Entertaining With A Hint of Hamptons Style
99 Turnbull Street, Hamilton South NSW 2303
Nestled mere footsteps from Beaumont Street and Newcastle Racecourse, and just 300m to Learmonth Park, this exquisite Hamilton South residence offers a harmonious blend of tranquillity within and vibrancy outside. Meticulously revitalised in a sublime 2016 renovation and extension, this period gem has been transformed into a four-bedroom+ study, two-bathroom family haven. Uncompromising on its timeless character and charm, the home seamlessly incorporates touches of Hamptons style, ensuring a perfect balance between the allure of the past and the sophistication of modern living.
Discover the perfect blend of comfort and entertainment in this inviting home. Enjoy the versatility of a formal lounge room plus a spacious open plan lounge and dining area. The kitchen, with its stone waterfall edges, Shaker cabinetry, and subway tiles, effortlessly channels the laid-back elegance of the Hamptons. The charm extends to two stunning bathrooms and a practical laundry. Experience indoor-outdoor living at its best with bi-fold doors opening to a cathedral-ceilinged alfresco space, complete with a barbecue kitchen overlooking a level backyard – a private space for both adult gatherings and kids’ playtime.
Immerse yourself in a vibrant lifestyle at this stellar location, where the perks are as abundant as they are diverse. Start your day with a leisurely stroll to one of the lively cafes nearby for your morning latte or walk or cycle to the beach for a refreshing early swim or surf. The convenience extends further, with Newcastle Interchange and Marketown both less than five minutes away. And for families, the coveted icing on the cake is the proximity to Hamilton South Public School.
– Fully fenced 467.9sqm block with north facing aspect
– Gated driveway leading to a carport and garage
– Two separate living areas allows everyone to stretch out
– Island kitchen with 900m gas stove, stainless steel dishwasher
– Main bathroom with freestanding tub and separate shower, master ensuite
– Covered alfresco entertaining area with BBQ and bar fridge
– Ducted air conditioning, 18 solar panels to keep running costs down (8kW)
– 900m to Hamilton South Public school, 1400m to Newcastle High, 1500m to SFX
– 1800m to The Junction, 3km to Bar Beach, 3km to Honeysuckle
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.