Character and comfort in peaceful lakeside cul-de-sac
23 Alpha Close, Eleebana NSW 2282
Auction Location: On Site
This charming four-bedroom, two-bathroom brick and tile home is bursting with character. Inside, you’ll find timber-lined cathedral ceilings, exposed brick walls, and a slate floor all adding a warm ambience. The living, dining, kitchen, and family rooms effortlessly flow together for a laid-back lifestyle, while the sleeping quarters are tucked away for peace and privacy. The deep block adjoins acreage at the rear giving you the feeling of a quiet country retreat in the heart of Lake Macquarie.
Nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac, this 747sqm oasis is surrounded by lush, established gardens, offering plenty of space for the kids to frolic and the adults to entertain under the welcoming shelter of the alfresco area. To top it off, there’s a large garage with rear drive-through. Keeping things just right all year round are two split-system air conditioners and ceiling fans. This place is immaculate, so you can move right in without a to-do list in sight. But if you’ve got that itch for personalisation, there’s the option to add your own unique touches.
Alpha Close is just off the esteemed Cherry Road, where you’re a mere 1500m from the picturesque lakefront. Plus, Kindy Patch is a convenient 650m away for those with little ones in need of childcare, and the highly sought-after Eleebana school is just a quick 4-minute car ride.
Head to nearby Warners Bay for lakeside dining and shopping or take your boat to the Eleebana boat ramp for a day of fishing or sailing on the water. It’s all here, and it’s ready for you to make it your own.
– Single level brick and tile home on 747sqm block in quiet cul-de-sac
– Sky-lit Tassie oak kitchen with electric cooktop, and new wall oven, microwave, griller and dishwasher
– All bedrooms are fitted with built-in robes, master with a/c and ensuite
– Family bathroom with bathtub, shower and separate w/c
– Oversized garage with auto door and rear drive through
– 2 x split system a/c and ceiling fans for year round comfort
– Level block with underground irrigation and pop up sprinklers
– 12 solar rooftop panels
– 1500m to lake foreshore and boat ramp, 11km to Redhead Beach,
– 10 mins – Charlestown Square, 25 mins – Newcastle Interchange
Disclaimer: We have obtained this property information from sources we believe to be reliable; however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy. Prospective buyers are advised to carry out their own investigations.