Paradise Living in sought after location!
115 Brooks Street, Bar Beach NSW 2300
Escape to a world of pure luxury with this one-of-a-kind, custom-built 4-bedroom, 3-bathroom home. Wake up each day surrounded by space and the gift of a low maintenance 739sqm block.
All the main living and sleeping quarters are positioned upstairs for maximum comfort and convenience, enhanced by an impressive 7.4m raked ceiling and multiple windows. Step into the two separate living areas, each offering effortless connection to the outdoors. The rumpus at the rear opens to the covered alfresco entertaining area and the breathtaking solar-heated pool with three water features. This isn’t just a pool, it’s an escape to a five-star resort right in your own backyard. The heart of this home, anchoring the open plan living and dining room, is the stunning island kitchen, while the alfresco balcony at the front is the perfect place to sip on a glass of wine as you watch the sun set each day. A third living space downstairs provides a multitude of benefits to families. This additional space allows for more room to grow, play, and create memories. Here you can also unleash your productivity and achieve a work-life balance within the private home office.
With a four-car garage and extra features like ducted air-conditioning, Sonos sound system, brand new 12.48kW solar electricity system, Hikvision security with 6 cameras and back to base alarm, and C-Bus home automation, this home has everything you need and more.
Experience the ultimate in urban convenience, just 160m from Darby Street’s cafes and boutiques, Harris Farm, Genesis Gym, and Cooks Hill Medical Centre. Take a 10-minute stroll to Bar Beach for a day of surfing and sandy toes, or head to The Junction for an exciting choice of eateries, shops, and sought-after schools.
– Custom built family home on 739.8sqm block completed 2012
– Three separate living areas for the large family to stretch out
– Resort style solar heated pool with new heat pump, three water features and lush landscaping
– Maintenance free backyard and covered alfresco entertaining area
– Caesarstone island kitchen with 6-burner gas stove and dishwasher
– Laundry with third bathroom perfectly positioned for pool use
– Ducted a/c and gas fire and outlets for climate control
– Four car garage, currently partitioned for extra storage, two cars in driveway
– In catchment zone for Newcastle East Public School, 1500m to Newcastle Grammar
Disclaimer: All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem reliable. However, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and act as a messenger only in passing on the details. Interested parties should rely on their own enquiries.